Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
GOLDILOXFX4
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about ordering a ZEX kit and the cfm largemouth predrilled and tapped elbow and 3.5" intercooler pipe..
Have all typical mods and x-street for now..truck is just a weekend rig..working on a suncoast..just got the airdog 150
For it..I've heard water/meth is good for cooling cylinder temps but not too good for power vs nitrous.. What do yall
Think...

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Like in somebodys signiture on hear says, nitrous is like a slut, you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
i like nitrous express. there stuff is awesome and when i call they are extremely nice and easy to work with.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I would run a small jet with no worries. Try it out and see how you like it. Most guys I talk to who got water/meth wish they had just got nitrous from the beginning.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
haven't tried NOS yet, but love my water meth kit from snow. Definitly notice a power increase, but i know it's nothing like NOS. Maybe when i get an industrial .80 gated housing for my turbo, i might try spray.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I love the stuff. I run a .074 jet in mine. It's enough to put me right at 103 in the quarter on stock sticks.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Runs a consistent low 14 , with a 2.4-2.6 60'. :rockon::hehe: That's 2wd on 22s and street tires. Oh........ And me driving. LOL

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
not too bad for being 2wd i think. It's probably hard trying to launch hard without frying the tires coming off the line. The .074 jet is probably 100hp extra isn't it?

·
Trade up playa
323 Posts
I have yet to throw any pills at mine but i am def. not against trying it. From what ive heard a small jet, such as .074 is relatively safe on these trucks. That being said its probably only a matter of time before i shoot her up a lil bit.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
not too bad for being 2wd i think. It's probably hard trying to launch hard without frying the tires coming off the line. The .074 jet is probably 100hp extra isn't it?
You have no idea.Unless your well into 3rd, it just blows the tires off. It is probably close to 100 shot. Race calculator puts it at 520. You can tell its on.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i love nitrous too. just start small. my first time i sprayed i was shooting for the moon or somthing, and started too big and bent 6 rods lol. i also had bigger injectors too.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
lol that must have been a freak accident. i sprayed mine hard with stock rods and it was fine for awhile lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
i love nitrous too. just start small. my first time i sprayed i was shooting for the moon or somthing, and started too big and bent 6 rods lol. i also had bigger injectors too.
Did you spray two big stages or something?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts