Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer is Mod Friendly,, VERY MOD friendly! They back their own warrantys if need be!
That truck now has a huge sticker on it that says 14,000 off,, and I bet you could get more.....
Lifted 250,,,

·
Registered
83 Posts
That a nice looking truck. :postwhore2: They put the tires wheels on it? Hard to find a 6.4 around here anymore.

·
Registered
346 Posts
nice truck almost exactly what i was looking for, to bad I bought one already. Oh well maybe next time

·
Registered
400 Posts
Congrats! your lucky to have a mod friendly dealer

·
Registered
172 Posts
I called and I think they are out of their mind. The salesman said they would be at about $60,000 out the door. I can get a 2010 speced the same way without the lift wheels and tires for about $42,000 out the door and add wheels for about $1,500 Tires for about $1,500 and a lift for about $3,000 and would only be at $48,000

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SKIRK,,, I spent about 1/2 hour talking to the sales manager, he knew I was likely NOT going to buy there, since I am from St. Louis. ya know, there's a sticker on the side that says 14,000 off,,, if that equates to 60,000 still, WOW :eek: I really bet if you went there ready to buy,, you'd get it for the right price. They have more 6.4s on the lot than 6.7s.... and that's an 09!

Calling them on the phone isn't going to net your best deal! Sit down with them,, financing approved, ect... then talk turkey!
Money talks,, BS walks. In January I bought a 2010 Harley Street Glide. 21,000 MSRP,, and on HD getting off that price is hard. They will offer tons off accessories, ect... I got almost 4,000 off MSRP cash,, bought the bike for 17,240.00
SIT DOWN AND DEAL!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live about 2.5hrs from them. I understand what you mean about dealing face to face but I was talking cash money to him and we were over $10,000 apart its highly unlikely they would even come off another $5,000 if I were sitting at his desk. They think the lift wheels and tires are worth over $8,000 alone. They also have a black on black 2011 lifted for not much more. Point being that when you drive it off the lot its going to be worth about $40,000 and thats $20,000 less than what they are asking. FYI Brandon Ford just north of them had a 2008 with 12,000 miles on it just no Nav. and they couldnt sell it for $40,000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts