Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warm weather is coming, so lets start planning. Need some ideas on location this time, for everyone we try to do one in all locations North East South and west so its fair for everyone who got ideas.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Oregon Inlet on the Outer Banks of NC. Beach Day with grills, beer, and diesel fumes.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Oregon Inlet on the Outer Banks of NC. Beach Day with grills, beer, and diesel fumes.
That sounds good mini- Vacation and FISHING!!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Events that envolve longer distance like day travel time, your gonna have to pick a day and see who is able to attend. OBX is more like a 5 to 6 hr drive from up here which means 10 hours total so not really much time to hang around and bs and wrench. Its easier to plan something more towards 3 hrs or less like a one day event. If you want to do the OBX thing that it been like a weekend event that be kool.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Ok guys post up some other ideas. Wythville was 6 hours for me and I couldn't make it. If you have one on the west side of the state it will be too far for guys out east and so on. Where else would you guys like to have one and what day of the week works best, Saturday? Would a location near central VA be best for the turnout.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Central sounds like a good idea, sometime we get md folks that like to join in as well.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Im all for this. And if it isnt too far for me, I might go somewhat into Virginia. I would attend if it wasnt too far.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Yeah I like the sound of Richmond, but we would need a place

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
We could always pic a park or something and grill. Any on here from that area that know it well enough to make some ideas come alive????

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am not familiar with the parks in Richmond, but I am open to anything you guys come up with.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I lived in Richmond for a year and a half but I pretty much stayed on the southside. Let me do some thinking and see what I can come up with. I think the idea would be, somewhere that we can be around the trucks and not just park them and then go into a park.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Ch-ville is a little crowded but not sure where the best to get together is. Fishing, grilling, or maybe a pull event.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Not really familiar with richmond or c-ville areas, but im open to some good bbq and beer!

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That sounds good. Richmond its where we normally do one, one in Va beach, and one in Northern Va, basicly who ever host, In Northern Va I tend to host a Mod Party at my house so wrenching and parking in always good but thats later. Brian where you at

·
Registered
853 Posts
i'm located in chesterfield about 10 min east from the I288/ 76(powhite) interchange south richmond. we could grill at my house, i don't have a garage but have tools.. or up the road is a hooters, mulligans sports bar, rockwood park, sunday park, things like that..or just chill and bs at my house drink beer, hot dogs and hamburgers or what ever.. i can pm my address for mapquest..

on edit: my parents have some property in goochland, plenty of field to park and tail gate and my dads garage is decent with a compressor and some tools. my buddy up the road had a home made mud bogg if he hasn't drained it out...its about 40 min west of 295/288/64 interchange or about 30 min west from 288/ state route 6..

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well If you like to host it, or go to Hooters doesnt matter whats eveyone else think ?

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
I'm down for it. Anyone willing to take the lead, get a location and set date time the rest will follow. Don't do like Rescue and post it up 24 hours early :poke:make it 2 weeks out or so.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
i'm located in chesterfield about 10 min east from the I288/ 76(powhite) interchange south richmond. we could grill at my house, i don't have a garage but have tools.. or up the road is a hooters, mulligans sports bar, rockwood park, sunday park, things like that..or just chill and bs at my house drink beer, hot dogs and hamburgers or what ever.. i can pm my address for mapquest..

on edit: my parents have some property in goochland, plenty of field to park and tail gate and my dads garage is decent with a compressor and some tools. my buddy up the road had a home made mud bogg if he hasn't drained it out...its about 40 min west of 295/288/64 interchange or about 30 min west from 288/ state route 6..
Awesome!!!!!! It sounds like you live very close to my old place. I was right off of Robious.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts