Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well hear it goes, Im thinking ahead right now but I was thinking whats ya'lls opinion on the next step I should take for my 6.0 ? upgrading wise, Turbo, injectors, Studs, etc ? mind you I aint rich so where should I start at ?

Oh and please be reasonable .. things that I can actually do :hehe: nothing like dumping 20k at one time or something. :hehe:

·
Torque Monger
134 Posts
Well, I'd do studs first. It's kinda hard to throw more power at these motors and keep the gaskets alive. Esp. if you want to do turbo and injectors. To do injectors correctly, you should also do the whole fuel system upgrade. When you do the injectors, then you can do the turbo which will be really benefical. Have fun, I'll be with you soon. Just gotta sell a house. I call it my Turbo House. Market sucks now though. We'll see.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else. Lol I debating if I should just get another truck n build that instead of workin on mind lol. maybe a 99 with a cummins hummm lol

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
In order...fuel system, studs, injectors, turbo, transmission.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats the better fuel sys for the 6.0 ? where to look ?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
In order...fuel system, studs, injectors, turbo, transmission.
that is a very good order but I don't think the tranny will last long after the injectors.

IMO only, I would say...studs, fuel system, injectors, tranny, turbo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I definately would do studs first, especially since you already have a Xcal, Better to spend the money right now, when you have it for something precautionary, then have to spend it at a possibly bad time, when you don't have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts