Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has anything in the works? After Rudy's event I'm ready for this upcoming pulling season to start up. I know it's a little far for your NOVA guys to come down to elizabeth city but they are once a month on saturdays. Next pull date is Apr 16th

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has anything in the works? After Rudy's event I'm ready for this upcoming pulling season to start up. I know it's a little far for your NOVA guys to come down to elizabeth city but they are once a month on saturdays. Next pull date is Apr 16th
guess your referring to morgans corner? woop woop get excited!!!

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Yeah definitely can't wait for the first pull. I think there is a test and tune pull at Chapanoake on April 2nd. Which is a few miles up the road in Hertford from Morgans Corner.

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guess your referring to morgans corner? woop woop get excited!!!
Oh I am

Yeah definitely can't wait for the first pull. I think there is a test and tune pull at Chapanoake on April 2nd. Which is a few miles up the road in Hertford from Morgans Corner.
Never even heard of that place.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
you guys figure out the next time and we'll definitely go....I wanna get back into the scene with everybody.

Chad

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
TS Outlaw Performance Race, is the largest and closet diesel event, puts any place around here to shame. Its the big time pullers and all the folks we know on the forums, and seen in the Magazines. I believe last year they had like over 200 plus trucks pulling. One of the events alot of the nation attends and plans every year.

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll see if I can make that. My sister my be having her baby in Mississippi around that time.

·
Registered
853 Posts
maybe a july 4th gtg around obx..then we can have all the trucks lined up on the bech!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Let's just pick some random dealership and roll in. Talk about get that RCA dog look. LOL

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
hey here's something random.....but if you guys happen to know anyone who paints.....my wife is looking to have my truck repainted ( red to black with blue pearl ) and a LITTLE bit of body work done while I'm deployed ( leaving late July ) so if you know anyone for a decent price.............PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Hit up Worstenemy...he was tellin me at Rudy's that his cousin (?) paints and would give me a pretty good price...they are in Prince George i think so it may be a lil drive but if the price is good and the quality is there...why not

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
theyre only 2 hours from me..........and I wanna have those two do some work for me anyway while it's up there ;) I am liking the letters FASS.....COOLANT FILTER.......PROPANE.......WATER/METH.........lol

Chad

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
haha Heavy Assault, like that idea the dealership would Sh*t itself id we did that, im in
i just have to make sure im not on call the weekend we pick for the next gtg

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
yeah you guys for sure let me know. I am definitely in though, but I leave most likely May 30th? for training and leave the end of July for deployment.............so we gotta do this fairly soon.

Chad

1 - 20 of 77 Posts