• AirDog fuel pump

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Harley headlight conversion

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
I voted for the Airdog. Make it go first then make it look good second.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
i second that, Air Dog first. I ordered my airdog just the other day, it will be waiting for me when i get home. I will order my reg return/fuel bowl delete ina couple months, then just befor ei get home, injectors!!! along with a coolant filter

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Thats not true man........I have an XL and mine looks just like yours.....
Do the lights at the same time as the bumper, it will look better all at once.........

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Ok correct my dumb self if I'm wrong but the air dog just removes air from the fuel which makes it run better but not necessarily faster right?

Was wondering if the "go" better was a go fast mod or just a reliability better running mod?

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Id rather do the fuel mod. You already got the good headlights as it is.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
I want one myself along with my other wish list of stuff just wanted to make sure I got what it was for right :D

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
I want one myself along with my other wish list of stuff just wanted to make sure I got what it was for right :D
x3... I've been wanting to buy the airdog as well. I like when things run smooth and from what I understand, the airdog does a nice job of getting any bubbles out of the fuel line and provides a good stream of air free fuel to the heads. Probably is a great addition to the regulated return mod.

·
Hoosier daddy!
1,700 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the airdog also have a lift pump on it? Helps out the stock pump a lot if it does. From what I've read, you can really get a SOTP difference after installing a lift/helper pump while running the higher HP settings on a tuner.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
jvencius, Let me know when you get new headlights. I would like to get the clear ones in there!
Also if your looking for a bumper to paint I'll trade ya, mines an XL bumper and it's painted white, I'm looking for a chrome one to paint the plastic on it white!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts