Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive have all my prize money saved up so far and still adding to it and i dont no wut to get now. Any ideas i was thinking turbo or a sound system. Im just thrrowing things around right now. Any ideas?? Cost isnt too much of a big deal right now. Any help greatly appreciated.:doh:

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Order some 44s, they would look just nice.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Another vote for the turbo

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Turbo!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah iwas thinking either turbo or frontend conversion or mayb both hell who knows.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
id go with the turbo also

·
Registered
878 Posts
either way you'll second think yourself forever till you get everything you want done and we all know that wont never happen. pick one and roll with it....goodluck my brother

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went ahead and decided to order a gt38r turbo for now and i know that pretty much every1 that has run 1 has loved it. I should have it and put on by thursday just in time for the truck pulls at the county fair that night.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
You'll like it, post pics everyone likes them! :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just put my turbo on my truck and i was suprised how installation went i was expecting it to b harder than it was just took it for a drive and i just love it. I will post pics up later and let u guys no how i do at the pulls to nite.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I placed 3rd out of 27 diesel trucks with a 297.4 ft pull and was only inches away from 2nd and the first place guy had like 2ft on me but i am very pleased with my truck and it runs much better now

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I placed 3rd out of 27 diesel trucks with a 297.4 ft pull and was only inches away from 2nd and the first place guy had like 2ft on me but i am very pleased with my truck and it runs much better now
Glad to here! this is making me want one!
are you running stock sticks?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts