Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay boys & girls time to plan the next GTG. Thinking about the 20th or the 27th on a Sat. Not sure which day yet or where we're meeting up at. That will be decided on Monday, so ya'll have 4 days to start throwing out ideas. :postwhore2:

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Idk we should wait a little until it warms up... and in April silver lake sand dunes open up we should plan a trip there in April.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Posted back on our last g2g. The 20th works better for me as the wife is off the 27th and wants to do a mini vacation, which means we won't go anywhere as of yet. Although, if more women where to come, she might be sweet talked into it.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Idk we should wait a little until it warms up... and in April silver lake sand dunes open up we should plan a trip there in April.
Aw Kevin, where's the fun in waiting. JK.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like Will said, we're setting a date & place. If people show up then fine, if not they can catch us the next month.

·
Registered
98 Posts
its good with me, but i will be working till noon. i work every saturday from now on 9-12 so yea. unless i get into this one shop ive been talking to for months now. that is my deal stamped in work on every saturday.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
20th sounds good to me. Either date works though. Start throwing out ideas for places! I'll be able to do one at my place when it warms up, but until then lets hear some ideas! :postwhore2:

·
Registered
98 Posts
nope im hungover from last night tho lol.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
wont be able to make it the 20th. but hopefully whatever goes on in april ill be able to make it too.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
I got stuff going on both of those days. So I won't be able to make this one.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
To help me out, I'd suggest a tree top trimming party followed by a bon fire at my place, but since the house STILL is not done yet,(and probably won't be for another year) I doubt the wife would approve. Besides, working g2g are BORING so it would have been better to suggest to have people come over and see how many tree tops one's truck could pull.

Seriously though, lunch anywhere followed by someones pad for awhile 'til it does warm up a bit would be fine again with me. Depending on how much snow we have on the ground, either bringing together some snowmobiles or quads somewhere. Maybe ride sharing since not everyone has one or the other or either.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'd like to find something between Flint and Lansing again since it seems like a mid point for most of the members. Hopefully someones garage will be available for partying again after lunch!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I vote Wills again lots of parking and good beer pong table...

I need to build an air dam, I think that would be a good team drinking project..

Also I will post elsewhere but we are having a dyno event May 1st in Weidman just east of Mt Pleasant nice 1/2 acre of paved lot for some donuts and maybe some tow strap usage... We can make that the may G2G if you guys want...

1 - 20 of 134 Posts