Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so its been 2 whole days since the last one. Now whats the plans for the next event. I'm thinking possibly end of Aug possibly a dyno day or something to that nature

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
You just want your numbers lol.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Ok so its been 2 whole days since the last one. Now whats the plans for the next event. I'm thinking possibly end of Aug possibly a dyno day or something to that nature
Damn Eric, the ole humbler got you down a bit. Want you old numbers back do ya.

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol of course I'm upset about my numbers who wouldn't be especially if I couldn't make more than 33psi. If we can't do a dyno day then maybe some track time like a test n tune. Its cheaper and would be more fun.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Id be up for track time...truck will be fixed by then, gotta see what the ol girl can do!

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on where we want the next meet to be. Since the majority of everyone that shows up is from nova

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it's either going to Petersburg or Richmond both are an hour half away for me va sucks at not having more tracks

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
How far is summerduck in remington, va?

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Were going to Kinston nc Thursday for test and tune.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
The test and tune days are set for Thursdays at Summerduck Dragstrip in Remington VA.

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Were going to Kinston nc Thursday for test and tune.
thats a hike as well 156mi 3hrs 25mins. Looks like either the richmond or petersburg would be the closest for me

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Richmond would probably be the mid point out of nova, you, and me...lets get some people.on board and set a date

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what about the 27th of August or 3rd of September

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Well im odut those days...why are you lookin ar weekdays?

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well im odut those days...why are you lookin ar weekdays?
Who made the calendar your looking at the same company that made your maps on your gps for the rudy's g2g LOL those are saturdays

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Haha guess youre never ginna let me live that one down...i was thinkin a dif month for some reason....3 SEP is good for me

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha guess youre never ginna let me live that one down...i was thinkin a dif month for some reason....3 SEP is good for me
LOL its just an easy way to bust your balls. 3 Sep is good for me as well and gives people plenty of time to plan for it.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
So you are saying September 3. That is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Hmmmmm.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts