Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get together w/ some of the other guys and dyno my truck for the first time in about 6 years. Hopefully it will run a bit better than my previous 476 rwhp uncorrected.

Anyone know of any local events coming up?

Thanks.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
We just had a dyno event in Marble Falls last weekend, but IMO it wasn't the greatest dyno to run on. It didn't feel like they loaded the trucks properly. mine dyno'd 20hp less than last time and i just had it live tuned.. Also, a few of the guys that we dyno with frequently every year were dynoing way less than normal. we are talking 800hp trucks barely being able to get 750hp.. i will check around for some dyno events. if nothing else a couple of us could get together and dyno at a local shop if it won't be too expensive for 10 or less trucks? just a thought.. i think some guys are getting another event going at ART next month too, but i don't think it's going to be as good as previous years have been.

·
Work in progress!
390 Posts
I'm interested in making dyno runs too.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i would say we could try to arrange our own little dyno day, but i think there may be more to it than one might thing. in fact i know there is, but if there is only going to be a few of us maybe we can get a decent deal somewhere and have it only be a few of us rather than a huge dyno event??? i'm keeping my eye out for dyno events in the mean time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts