Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone have any info on how the newton traction bars work. Im looking for softer shifts and for sled pulling. and a couple quarter mile passes. thanks

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
i have a set in the garage waiting for some free time to install them. wont have any results till summer since rd conditions suck right now. dont know of many ppl running them but i thought i give them a shot. their leveling kit is awesome so i have no reason to doubt these work as advertised.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
I also run their leveling kit and am going to give their traction bars a shot, I just havent come off my wallet yet to order any LOL

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
I too have their leveling kit. I have procomps and already not a big fan after learninga s much as I did about the setup.

Where did you see these and how much... or a link please PM me.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
you can get them directly from newton, cost a little more but alot of options

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Thinking after I buy a few more mustang parts ill pick a set of these up. I like the pmf bars but they are pricey

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hopefully they are good. I'm tlking to Jason about building a 4 link setup and being the guinea pig. I'm getting the traction bars too.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
102 Posts
If any one installs them please give feed back on them as i also plan on getting some...
Thanks,

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Im really liking mine. I had 3" blocks made and the install was straight forward and the Bars are very heavy duty. If you bend these bars, You have bent other things also

·
Mod Addict!
118 Posts
Lowering/leveling my truck with 4800# springs up front and removing the rear block and helper spring...checking with Newton to see if these will work...

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
I've got a set that I need to install on my truck. After talking with Jason at length about his product and design I have full confidence in him and his products. I hope to snap some pics when I do have the free time to put these bars on!

·
Roamer
45 Posts
I have a set on my 08 450. They work great. I installed a Spartan tuner and was disappointed with how harsh the shifting was,so I called Jason and had him make me a set. After I installed the bars the shifting was night and day. Shifts much smoother now. Makes the Spartan much more enjoyable to DD on the 275. Jason s products are quality made and he's very accommodating on custom applications. Don't hesitate to buy his products

·
Mod Addict!
118 Posts
I've gone back and forth with Jason a couple of times and he's been very helpful. With my buddy having OUOs on his truck, I can't do the same thing, 'cause, well, it's the same thing and that's not very original.

Thinking these bars will work nicely with the 4800# springs up front and the block/helper spring delete in the bar to lower/level it...hmmm!

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Are these bars noisey as a daily driver? I hear traction bars are pretty cluncky while driving?

·
Registered
80 Posts
^ I dont believe they're supposed to be. I think I remember hearing the caltracs are though...?

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
Maybe its the Caltracs is what they were referring? I need to get me some bars, but cant handle the clucking.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts