Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
I think Newt is actually a pretty sharp guy.

Too bad he has so much personal baggage....as well as some warped views. :hehe:

He doesn't have a chance.

Then again, I don't see a single Republican that does. :D

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
I still think a turd sprinkled with corn could take obummer in 2012. I dont think Newt is a good choice for front runner but maybe as a sheild to throw the meadia heat off a real contender.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Newt is highly intelligent but he won't win. Unfortunately, there are too many animals wanting handouts and too many bleeders willing to give away other peoples money that it won't be easy to remove the stupid one.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
As of right now, Republicans dont have anyone who can compete. Obama will once again have a monster campaign and rally all of his sheep to the polls. They still havent had their fill of kool-aid and dont think he has done enough damage yet. Sad.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
:whs:

Trump is a joke....
While I agree with you, I think the reference was to Newt.

BTW - What happened to the OBL thread? :eek:

Never mind, I found it. :mad:

Put it in Smack so I couldn't comment...eh? :doh:

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
I feel that Newt is currently the best option for the next Repub party candidate. His baggage will likely be ignored by many Americans as ancient history or just not relevent.

Ron Paul is too radical for the modern Republican party imo. I love the guy personally but I don't think his brand of politics will fly for many.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
I like a lot of Ron Paul's ideas, but he seems to have become a kind of joke in the rep party. I would vote for either one

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
I feel that Newt is currently the best option for the next Repub party candidate. His baggage will likely be ignored by many Americans as ancient history or just not relevent.
I think Donald Trump's antics will far overshadow any other candidate's personal "baggage".

Maybe that's what Trump is trying to do..... distract? Who knows. Either Trump is a lunatic, or a genius. Time will tell.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Newt is highly intelligent but he won't win. Unfortunately, there are too many animals wanting handouts and too many bleeders willing to give away other peoples money that it won't be easy to remove the stupid one.
Well said! In fact, sig worthy!

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
I think Donald Trump's antics will far overshadow any other candidate's personal "baggage".

Maybe that's what Trump is trying to do..... distract? Who knows. Either Trump is a lunatic, or a genius. Time will tell.
Trump is a joke, his only use would be for the economy and thats it. Newt although smart is to big of a media target to get anywhere in a run off.

·
Recovering Cummins Owner
54 Posts
The American people ignored Obama's complete and utter lack of experience and even actual proof he went to Columbia University, so I'm sure they will ignore Newt's womanizing.....worked for Clinton

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
The American people ignored Obama's complete and utter lack of experience and even actual proof he went to Columbia University, so I'm sure they will ignore Newt's womanizing.....worked for Clinton
The lies just never cease. :doh:

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
ONLY AMERICAN PRESIDENT TO REFUSE TO RELEASE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS.:pointlaugh:

Keep drinking the Kool-aid
Again.... FALSE!

Ronald Reagan never released his college transcripts while serving as POTUS. They were only seen later displayed in a museum. George W. Bush never officially released his either. Instead, a copy was obtained by a reporter and made public.

And there are other presidents who never released their college transcripts.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts