Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
KTP\MW
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newby from Ky checking in. Would like to hear from others in the same area I'm about an hour west of Louisville. Oh yeah I work at the home of the Super Duty, KTP
:ford:

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
:welcome: im from versailles right outside lexington

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Worthington, About 10 mins west of Ashland. Welcome to the Nation!

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
i go to lawrenceburg alot since ive got family there, you still come to lawrenceburg?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i go to lawrenceburg alot since ive got family there, you still come to lawrenceburg?
here and there I don't know if you've ever heard of lovers leap winery there, but my family started that. But recently sold it. Me and my brothers go there few times a summer we will be there the wed and Thursday before sheids on our way over there.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
here and there I don't know if you've ever heard of lovers leap winery there, but my family started that. But recently sold it. Me and my brothers go there few times a summer we will be there the wed and Thursday before sheids on our way over there.
yeah ive heard of lovers leap winery, been by it a few times, ill be back up in college the week before scheids. i might try to make it to the event

·
got another 7.3
526 Posts
Welcome, I'm in independence, about 5 miles from florence

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
yeah ive heard of lovers leap winery, been by it a few times, ill be back up in college the week before scheids. i might try to make it to the event
If you will be goin meet us in lawremceburg. Convoy up with us were trying to get as many trucks going up with us as possible, think we got 4 now.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
i might try to convoy up with you all if i can make it back down here, ill let ya know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Checkin in from the Western end of the state, just south of Paducah in Fancy Farm.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts