Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
American Soldier
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm new here. I have a 99.5 7.3 that's pretty much stock. I'm looking to gain some knowledge before dumping tons of money into my truck. I want to talk to some sponsors, but when I go to the sponsors page, there are a trillion to chose from. I'm sure there are a ton of others threads about this, but i figured i would just start another because its easier than reading page after page for hours to find the information im looking for. I'm origanally from Colorado, stationed at Ft. Hood, and currently deployed in Kuwait. I plan on going back to Colorado when I get out of the army, so I would preferrably like to find some sponsors in colorado, but its not a must. Any suggestions? It sounds like a lot of members on here are very experienced and knowledgable so I'm sure you all can lead me in the right direction.

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
You can't go wrong with swamps diesel performance that is who I go through for everything:bowfast:

if you want some in colorado I believe wide open performace is based there and I have heard good things about them but have never done any buisness with them

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Wide Open is located in Utah.
Elite Diesel is located in Colorado.
Swamps in Tennessee
Beans Diesel in Tennessee
Brians Truck Shop Arkansas
Tyrant Diesel Arkansas
Unlimited Diesel in Ohio
Diesel Innovations in Texas
There is a lot more Powerstroke Performance shop out there.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Strictly Diesel, Arizona

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
no one has said ats yet, they're right there in colorado, lol. i don't see how anyone can come back from a deployment from kuwait with any money with all the lickies and chewies, zoom zooms and wam wams they have down there. i only been through there few days at a time and seems like i spent 100 dollars a day

·
American Soldier
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, well i have all the free food and o'douls i could ask for... so i don't really need to buy anything else being locked down on post. plus, looking at how expensive truck parts are, its good motivation to not spend money... but thanks, i'll check out ats

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
Wide Open is located in Utah. Elite Diesel is located in Colorado.
Swamps in Tennessee
Beans Diesel in Tennessee
Brians Truck Shop Arkansas
Tyrant Diesel Arkansas
Unlimited Diesel in Ohio
Diesel Innovations in Texas
There is a lot more Powerstroke Performance shop out there.
my bad I swore they were in colorado but I guess I just assumed that because I know of a lot of people in colorado that use them

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
pm the mod Tom, he is from colorado, very knowledgeable and won't steer you wrong!

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I believe Bruce was joking about ATS, they are in Colorado but not reccomended.

I am in Wyoming and I buy parts from sponsors all over the country. If you can't install yourself, members like Tom in South Denver or others can help you with that.

This site is also wonderful with installation help.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Look for tom he is a memberof the colorado powerstroke club, bet they have some good local knowledge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts