Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PSN Head First!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got aholt of my dream ride have some playing around to do with it a little at a time money reasons like everone else in the world... but just wandering about some things?????

I ordered a S&B intake and 4 inch exhaust be in in couple of days I was just wandering about a boost fooler?? Do they make them for my 97? Or what to do? Anything cheap I need to do else???? I might get a flash paq not sure yet..

Was watching that guy on youtube ( that alot of people are not fond of) lol but he was saying check out your fuel tank and lines, then take out the spring and plunger in fuel bowl , drill out your fuel line banjo bolts (what I call them) to 1.4 inch and replace the spring in the little housing off the fuel bowl to a 70 psi i one.... This doesnt seem hard at all. Just wandering if it would hurt anything.. because he seems very confident on what hes doing....

I would like to get some trained expert advice on doing my rig the right way..

also no hard pulling or off roading just want good mpg and great sound and looks... thanks guys!!

CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 (No Rust) woooohoooo!! I'm stoked... wait till i get done with it!!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
358 Posts
U wont need a boost fooler unless the truck starts throwing an over boost code. On the fuel pressure regulator spring u can just throw a bb in behind it and will raise ur fuel pressure should run a little better. Best thing u can do is invest in a TS 6 pos. chip.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i would have matt at geahead burn you a 6 position chip.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Gauges! That would the next step before a chip!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Try sponsors on rob at cp can Hooke you up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.