Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
looking for rig
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Northern California. I'm looking to purchase an F-250 6.0 diesel crew cab with around 100.000 miles and as many upgrades as I can get through California's rough smog restrictions. I'm not a mechanic. I don't know the first thing about an engine but I respect the knowledge of the people who do. I'm willing to pay for the right truck. I'm not sure if I'll ever find the truck that has the lift with rims, the awesome sound of that whistling turbo, flashy chrome, along with running boards, and every other extra that makes it perfect to not blend in with the stock trucks, but thats what I want. I'll pay what it costs to get it. I just need to find it! Thanks for this site and your time in reading this.

·
Guilty on all counts
339 Posts
Welcome to the Nation! I am a newbie too, so I am sure there are folks here who have much more knowledge than me. When I was looking for my truck, some of the best deals I found were in Texas. I know people here in Florida who travelled all the way to Texas to get their truck. I know it is difficult shopping over a distance and there is always the risk if buying a used truck, but sometimes the savings can make it worth the risk. And Texas is much closer to California than it is to Florida!

Good luck and I hope you find what you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts