Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, new here. My name is Pat. Have an '03 F250 CCSB 6.0 . Its in the shop right now getting oil cooler, black onyx head gaskets, egr delete, oil cooler, and some other maintenance items. Hope to see everyone around!

Mods:
EGT,Boost,Trans gauges
Suncoast built transmission
Mag hytec deep trans pan
35" toyo open country mt's
3" leveling kit
4" turbo back exhaust
AFE Intake
SCT Custom tunes by Cale from BTS
... i think thats it besides what its in the shop for right now

got 119,000 miles until the head gaskets started leaking. 40,000 of those miles were with the custom tunes. Figured i got pretty lucky with that.

anyways heres a pic of the truck..

·
Registered
160 Posts
welcome from the shore

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's not bad, I haven't gone for deer in years, but I still get out for ducks and geese. Where are you in MD?

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Welcome! Im from southern pa. Get down into md everyday with my construction work. Mayb see you around.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I work in maugansville, where you from? Nice truck btw.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Hey, I know you LOL

Welcome to the Nation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not bad, I haven't gone for deer in years, but I still get out for ducks and geese. Where are you in MD?
im in baldwin(harford county)

Welcome! Im from southern pa. Get down into md everyday with my construction work. Mayb see you around.
where do you work? and thanks!

Hey, I know you LOL

Welcome to the Nation.
haha hey marty, hows the truck treating you?

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Great. Cheap. Not moving. LOL

Just drive one of the others here now.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great. Cheap. Not moving. LOL

Just drive one of the others here now.
oh haha. i think you know my neighbor jon manns. he has the black obs pulling truck with "obs strokin" on the windshield.

·
Quitter
383 Posts
This dude lives across the street from me. He's Always outside revin his truck up and bein loud. Oh wait, tthats me. You owe me a dollar for the beers you drank tonight:ford:

·
Quitter
383 Posts
oh haha. i think you know my neighbor jon manns. he has the black obs pulling truck with "obs strokin" on the windshield.
Not much of a pullin truck since its nothing but a trans and frame right now. I gotta quit drinkin and takin my truck apart:doh:LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not much of a pullin truck since its nothing but a trans and frame right now. I gotta quit drinkin and takin my truck apart:doh:LOL
lol have you posted pics up?? we should put all the beer bottles on the frame of the truck and take a pic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This dude lives across the street from me. He's Always outside revin his truck up and bein loud. Oh wait, tthats me. You owe me a dollar for the beers you drank tonight:ford:

haha i owe you 1.50

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts