Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas, after reading some post's on the fuel lab I realized this is my kind of forum, the Diesel Stop seems to be riddled with bunch of flakes. Thanks to Diesel Innovations for the referral.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Welcome from Drippin' Springs!!! haha. which Ex do you drive? i see a couple pretty nice ones around frequently. glad to see ya here. :ford:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome from Drippin' Springs!!! haha. which Ex do you drive? i see a couple pretty nice ones around frequently. glad to see ya here. :ford:
The one I got ain't all that, too many trips in the woods and up and down Matagorda beach. Not sure how to upload a pick, U live close?

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
The one I got ain't all that, too many trips in the woods and up and down Matagorda beach. Not sure how to upload a pick, U live close?
Everyone that lives in Dripping Springs is close.. i live close to the Nutty Brown Cafe. If you ever see a white regular cab long bed OBS w/ black stacks and "Death Row Diesel" on the windshield running around Drippin' thats me. haha. at least you have an aftermarket turbo. i still got the stocker turbo so you got me on that one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's up with all the haha's, I thnk I met you at the gas station RR12 and Hamilton Pool rd, can't remember the color of the truck though.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
What's up with all the haha's, I thnk I met you at the gas station RR12 and Hamilton Pool rd, can't remember the color of the truck though.
i have no clue. i don't remember meeting anyone over there, but i could be wrong. there are quite a few of us running around here so it coulda been anyone. u should go up to Ennis this weekend for the Texas Diesel Nationals if you aren't busy. gonna be fun:ford:

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Welcome from Pasadena.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome, hope I can help and learn some good stuff on here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio!!

·
powerstroked
228 Posts
welcome from georgetown. glad to see more local texas guys

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got to see Death Row run in Ennis yesterday, it's sure nice to see one of those early models runnin like yours does, I gave my 97 to my little brother so I need to get him interested in this expensive hobby. Thanks for the welcome.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Welcome from Arlington. I saw Death Row run yesterday also. It was a fun day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts