Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just came across an 07 F250 with the 6.0 in it and 136000 miles. It appears stock and is my very first diesel truck. Looking forward to meeting fellow owners and fixing up my truck.

Double M

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I didn't mention but I am from Ruston Louisiana.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know of a good repair shop in Louisiana/Arkansas?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the Egr code P0401. I did change the EGR valve but the code came back. I guess ill take it to the dealership and let the run their test to see what it is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was able to take it to the local dealership where I live and run the "Test", My check engine lite is an air sensor in the EGR system. Now the other news, is #5 cylinder injector is dead and #8 is almost there. So now I am trying to figure out if I ( little mechancial experience) can replace them both to save some money. Is this a hard technical process? Or something a newbe can do?

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Injector replacement isnt too bad, with a little mechanical know how, the right tools, and a write up (which can be found on here) you should be good to go

·
Registered
474 Posts
put it this way. Im dropping 2k one oem injectors and $500 for install. But no they arent "hard" Only reason Im having him do it is because I dont have the time or a place to do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts