Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just picked up an 04 Ford F350 Lariat with 146k on the clock.It is my first diesel pickup and i like it alot. i got a pretty good deal on it too. ive had it for 2 days and it is completely stock except for a few little things. I have added a switch and did the high idle mod for the cold ass mornings here in North Dakota. I added my own stereo. and a cheap gun rack to keep my shotgun from sliding around in the backseat :doh: I am also in the process of gathering a bunch of leds to change the light colors on the inside. In the near future it will have dual 6" stacks, a 6" lift and some 38.5" boggers (already have the tires). I have been on here for a few days now and so far I see yall have a lot of very useful info here and its greatly appreciated as im a newb to diesels.

·
Registered
156 Posts
NICE, like the shot gun rack mod my friend! Good to see another guy living in the Dakotas...not a whole lot of us i don't think. I'm not a SD native, but a true blood northerner from WI. Moved here for my job. And yeah, this site is FULL of brain pleasing diesel knowledge. Welcome man.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE, like the shot gun rack mod my friend! Good to see another guy living in the Dakotas...not a whole lot of us i don't think. I'm not a SD native, but a true blood northerner from WI. Moved here for my job. And yeah, this site is FULL of brain pleasing diesel knowledge. Welcome man.
its just a pile of crap walmart gun rack but hey whatever works right.ya it seems like theres not to many of us round these parts.im just moved to ND a few months ago for work and boy did i find it, but im originally from the washington/idaho area.its a big change weather-wise but man the paychecks make it worth it.glad this oil ####s hittin us hard

·
Registered
156 Posts
What works works eh? Nothin' wrong with that. You workin' in the oil industry? I've heard that they get free diesel?!?! Idk, sounds crazy to me...but who knows.

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Just saw this!!! Welcome to PSN!!!!!!!!

I might only be about 3.5 to 4 hours from you!!! I live up in the north east coner of Montana..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What works works eh? Nothin' wrong with that. You workin' in the oil industry? I've heard that they get free diesel?!?! Idk, sounds crazy to me...but who knows.
ya i work for a trucking company we move the drilling rigs around and haul the dirty water. and no we dont get free diesel still gotta pay for it just like the rest of ya lol i wish we got free diesel tho!that would sure beat payin 4.30 a gallon

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
oh ya your pretty close then.i live in the southwest corner of ND.mainly workin up in Killdeer and Minot though
I was in Bowman about three years ago.. Well almost to it. drove over I94 and right by the Flying J truck stop. And went to a wedding in beach three years ago.. Both of these events were on the same day..

Minot is 2.5 hours from me. not sure about killdeer though.. I will be working in Ray ND somtime here in the upcoming year.. We are going to be doing a project at the school there..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in Bowman about three years ago.. Well almost to it. drove over I94 and right by the Flying J truck stop. And went to a wedding in beach three years ago.. Both of these events were on the same day..

Minot is 2.5 hours from me. not sure about killdeer though.. I will be working in Ray ND somtime here in the upcoming year.. We are going to be doing a project at the school there..

if i remember right beach isnt to far from here neither.oh what school?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts