Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up gang. Just started driving an '02 stroker for work. It's a crew cab long bed 3/4 Ton lariat. It has some type of custom wheels wrapped in 33 12.50 Mickeys.

Not trying to step on any toes but I'm more of a Duramax man. And I have one that I'm mighty proud of. But I've always liked the strokes and hope to learn some things about this one and have a pimp work truck along the way. So that being said I need something to give this ole girl a kick in the butt but still be tranny safe. I would almost prefer something already with gauges built in and adjustable on the fly. I really don't think the bossman would let me spend the money on a quad pod and the gauges for it. Cause that is the only way I would have gauges on the pillar. And also why didn't ford think it would be a good idea to put a voltmeter in the dash cluster.

Thanks and hello
Shane

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it's my new ranch ride. The funny thing is he really doesn't care as long as it gets good fuel milage. The thing is I'm peformance minded and I want gauges. He tootles around in his cummins with an edge ez and loves it. So he doesn't really need gauges. His wife on the other hand has a lead foot and loves the Edge juice I put on her cummins. But neither one of them have clue what the hell to even watch out for with gauges nor do they care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts