Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from Alabama here! Just bought my first powerstroke Thursday, a 2003 F-250 6.0 CC/SB FX4 lariat, and so far I love it! I've always been a Chevy guy and I just thought I liked my duramax but after a test drive of this truck I fell in love and had to have it! I look forward to meeting everyone and I hope to learn a lot about my new to me 6.0. Any advice/tips that you can give would be greatly appreciated! Hope everyone has a good day!

·
Jackleg Mechanic
881 Posts
Welcome to psn. Congrats on your new truck.
Tips; stay on top of maintenance and if she ain't bullet proofed, get ready to get started on that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! She's not bullet proofed yet. Before I bought it I took it to the local dealer and paid them to go over it and after a few hours they couldn't find anything wrong with it or anything going wrong with it except the overhead console display was out and I've already fixed it. I will have a coolant filter and an egr delete in the next week or two. I don't have the money for a full bulletproof kit until I pay it off next year but I will be saving for it. Hopefully with good maintenance I'll be lucky and not have any problems until she's paid off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts