Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who thinks Nigel should come out aka Grumpy aka 389sixpack ???

• Yes get off facebook and drive

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Yes and stop hacking the Poll Nigel

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, talked it over with the wife and its a go for the gtg on the 14th.
send me a pm and i'll get my address to ya. im a mile or two south of downtown off of 95. see ya'll soon:psn:

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Hey luke, you have tools and #### at your place? I just may have a set of train horns to put on.....

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey luke, you have tools and #### at your place? I just may have a set of train horns to put on.....
Sure do!!! we can git r done!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
See y'all there. Hopefully I'll have the fp gauge installed. Pm being sent.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its at my place in richmond. i met you up at micks dyno

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
COUNT ME IN!!! HOLY CRAP I'LL BE HOME FOR THIS!!!!!!

Chad

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was figuring on people just coming whenever. i get up fairly early.

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
I should be good to come up and visit as long as the wife approves the chit.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
ehhh just put youre foot down as tell her youre going, no need to ask(as long as you have a comfy couch haha)

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
chit I have a guest bedroom and a futon in the office both are queen size along with my sectional couch I think I'm good. But none of those compare to my sleep number bed. Only thing is I'll just be getting back from driving from Iowa. I'll see how things are going and post up when it gets closer to that time frame. Also my detachment will have officially stood up and I haven't even seen what our workup schedules looking like yet. Even though I know the 14th is a Sat. There will be some long nights ahead so I'll keep myself as a maybe right now.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'll probably roll out your way mid morning. So should drive about 1130 to noon. Coming from va beach.

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
damn i may have to wait to put the new goody's in the truck to i can make it, what to bring Luke? pm you address please ,we also need a post on the psa so we can get all the guys together.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
hey Josh, get ahold of me 757-232-6378 and we'll roll up together, I'll be leaving Hampton about 1145 as well.

Chad

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
You got the cell david just hit me up.

Great the dodge douche is coming BLAHAHAHAHA jk Eric.

Im probably gonna be out of the Power club way things are going. So going a different route.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts