Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple of the lastest projects that we've done....I think they turned out pretty cool.

Let me know what you think....

It's a Weber SS grill and sideburner with a GE SS fridge. Custom cut Indian Limestone counter top that I wet polished (started with a 50 grit disc, worked up to a 3000 grit and then the buffing discs) and then sealed.

And an outdoor fireplace

Have a few other bigger projects that we completed that I need to try and find the time to take some pics of too.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Nice I want to do my next houses master bath shower in rock like that.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Those are awsome man you did one hell of a job on that. Wish i could afford one.

·
Hog Whisperer
677 Posts
I was a little let down by one thing....

No beer in the fridge! and you didnt give us the address.
MAn that setup is awesome!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, the BBQ is in an exclusive gated community......hell, the new guard at the gate house didn't always want to let me in :hehe:

Those pics were taken maybe 4-6 weeks after the install was complete and the guy still hadn't used any of it yet, but he said he loved just to look at it. I still don't know if he's used it or not.

I had a deadline to make on it for a big party of his.....but it was raining the day of the party so everyone was in his house.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sorry, the BBQ is in an exclusive gated community......hell, the new guard at the gate house didn't always want to let me in :hehe:

Those pics were taken maybe 4-6 weeks after the install was complete and the guy still hadn't used any of it yet, but he said he loved just to look at it. I still don't know if he's used it or not.

I had a deadline to make on it for a big party of his.....but it was raining the day of the party so everyone was in his house.
What are the vents for?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments.

Garrett,

Yeah, depending on what all you have done or are looking to get done......it can add up quick.

DSALF250,

The vents are in case you ever have a gas leak, that way it doesn't all just stay inside. Although, they are more important in a brick and mortar application since there are no gaps. With the stone we use it is tumbled after they take it out of the molds to give it a more rustic, natural look.....so there are plenty of air gaps in the stone itself too. For the vents I just used brushed aluminum floor vents, stand out the least and sort of match the grille. And the grill itself has a ton of vents (bottom, back and sides).

Nate,
No, I'm in IL.......although I don't do much here in Jan and Feb because of the weather, so I can always travel :D

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
my dad had a gas explosion from opening the doors and not having a vent... guess the gas line ripped or leaked at some point... needless to say he got 3rd degree burns all over his legs and was in bed for 2 weeks.....

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
my dad had a gas explosion from opening the doors and not having a vent... guess the gas line ripped or leaked at some point... needless to say he got 3rd degree burns all over his legs and was in bed for 2 weeks.....

That sucks.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I am going to do a backyard pit similar to this!

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
And for the bubba that has everything:

Now, I'm sure some one could come up with TDI version too!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts