Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of wheels for my obs that has push through caps and is an 18-10 . Do you guys have any suggestions the truck they are goin on is the one in my avatar. I would like a chrome wheel but it seems every set i fing the seem to be discontinued or they dont make them anymore. any info would be good. thanks

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
if all you can find sd pattern wheels buy some lug adapters.a friend of mine bought some to put his 18x12 welds off his sd to put them on his j20

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want mickey thompson it just seems everybody has them on an obs, I was thinking about swapping to sd axle front and rear that way i could put some 8.170 wheels on there.

oneton. do you know where u can find the adaptors at.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Matt when are you converting your truck to 4x4.

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:whs: Its done i just got some little stuff to do yet. I was hoping to have it ready for ts bit it looks like its gonna be scheids. :mad: haha

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I dont want mickey thompson it just seems everybody has them on an obs, I was thinking about swapping to sd axle front and rear that way i could put some 8.170 wheels on there.

oneton. do you know where u can find the adaptors at.
yes i can get you a phone and part number if you want,just let me know

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Here are my 18x10s. I had a hard time finding wheels that would look good on a OBS. they were only 150 a piece.Powerstroke Nation RACELINE Renagade 8

Still wish i would of found 16" that i liked

·
Banned
333 Posts
dont use wheel adaptors, they dont work and put way to much stress on the axles. xd makes alot of wheels like your looking for.

·
Banned
333 Posts
switching to sd axles is nice but an expensive as hell just for new wheels. thats not the answer to finding new wheels.

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aww you sre right but im stressin over damn wheels haha. Got to find somthing to work.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
SD axles would also get you rear disks, you could look at it that way.......

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
And a tighter turn radius..works sweet on my '97:D We've also done them with 4 link upgrades rides incredibly well

·
Banned
333 Posts
what wheels are you looking for or what style?? pm me your number if you would like and ill look around and find you a couple different options

·
Banned
333 Posts
another thing to concider about all this is if they fit on a dodge 90% of the time they will fit on an obs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts