Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I purchased fuel hostage 20x9 wheels which are stated to have a hub bore of 125.2 I believe. Well my problem is the wheels fit onto the back hubs no problem. But on the front since there is that small lip that steps up in size about a 1/4" from the brake rotor, it's causing the wheel to not fully sit against the rotor. Now at first I didn't notice this. I drove the truck and noticed a vibration when going around bends which I thought were maybe the bigger tires but just took the wheels off on Saturday to install some mudflaps and found this. Also being how the wheels were it dug into the center bore of the wheel and also caused the lugs to become loose and pretty much ruin both front wheels because of the lugs becoming loose. Now I bought the wheels off eBay so do think I should file a complaint and contact the company about the size? Also would you guys know the factory wheel hub bore because once I found this I checked it with one of my factory wheels and it does fit over the little lip right before the rotor. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts