Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was able to sell the stock wheels and tires off of my truck for a really good price, and picked up a new set of wheels and tires for not much more. I've never bought wheels for any vehicle I've owned, but I figured what the hell.....I saved enough on buying a used truck, I might as well dress it up a little. If anyone is looking for a set of tires and/or wheels....check out customoffset.com...awesome prices and selection.

I ended up going with a set of Raptor 20x9 wheels with 0mm offset. This sets them out around 2" father than the stock wheels and tires. They stick about 2" past the fenders. Wide enough where they look a little more "aggressive" than stock, but not wide enough where you see them as say "look at that stupid Brodozer". For tires I went with Nitto Terra Grappler G2's. The last two sets I had on my other truck both went 60,000 miles before I had to replace them. 10-ply, pretty quiet on the highway, and plenty grippy for mud/snow/offroad.

What do you think? Not bad for a 13 year old truck with 215K on in that only cost me $12k. :grin:

·
Native Texan
9,033 Posts
Man those look good.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts