Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have my new wheels on (i can now turn and dont rub spring at all!)

I also finally had u-bolts made and put my f350 block in the rear, truck sits NICE now!

And me and my buddy got bored of seeing the black front bumper and chrome rear so we pulled the rear off and spray painted it black lol.

Before: 16x9 moto metals (for sale now) and stock f250 block in rear

Now: my 16x12 DC-1's (soon be getting powdercoated black to match the stack)

And now the difference by changing the block out :D And you can see the side of the newly spray painted back bumper lol.

Stock F250 block:

New F350 block:

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Amazing how the chrome makes it look that much bigger, dont tempt me!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Looks awesome. :bowfast:

Are your tires louder now? When I went from a 7" wide wheel to a 10" wide wheel on my old truck, the tires got way louder.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Looks good and it sits real well with your new block.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Awesome Alex. I love the stance 10X more! The truck is really coming along.

But while I'm here. Either PULL the valance off, or put it on...

And I thought you had an emblem!?!?!?

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. Do you have any clearance issues with the front bumper with the 12's?
Not really, i just bent the little tab on the corner that the valence pin goes in. Otherwise on the road i dont rub the bumper at all, and once in a while it will touch the inner fender (i just dont care lol). I can tell once i get a little offroad if i have the wheel turned in the right spot and hit a bump or rock it will rub the corner, but Im going to be modifying the bumper slightly so i wont have to worry about it offroad :D

Amazing how the chrome makes it look that much bigger, dont tempt me!
You mean the wheels? They are polished, and they are 3" wider than the old ones... But they are getting powdercoated black sometime this month :D

Looks awesome. :bowfast:

Are your tires louder now? When I went from a 7" wide wheel to a 10" wide wheel on my old truck, the tires got way louder.
Thanks! and Yes, i have noticed they are a little louder, but i have always had big trucks with aggressive tires so its no bid deal to me :D They actually were VERY quiet before, now they seem to be as loud as i originally thought they would be lol.

Awesome Alex. I love the stance 10X more! The truck is really coming along.

But while I'm here. Either PULL the valance off, or put it on...

And I thought you had an emblem!?!?!?
I did pull the valence off, not sure if you can tell but it is off in the very last pic. And i do have an emblem (Layson was nice enought to help me with that). I havent put it back on because im planning/hoping to be painting the bumpers and grill soon lol.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Looks good. Truck is coming along. Can't wait to get rid of all my chrome in exchange for black.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good. I really think it looks awesome. I've been thinking of lifting mine... :doh:
Thanks bud..... and :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Looks good. Truck is coming along. Can't wait to get rid of all my chrome in exchange for black.
Thanks! Im really liking the black. I cant wait to get the wheels powdercoated. I just need to let me buddy recover from dismounting and mounting these tires (they are a little heavy lol). But i should have them done this month and then the truck will be completely blacked out :D Just need to get some window tint next lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts