Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The issue is, I got a batch of 155cc stock nozzle injectors from Warren to replace my 155000 mile stock ones. The stocks we're fine but since I had some time I figured I would change them. At first other than shaking like junkyard dog they ran alright. But a mile up the road cel comes on showing #6 high ckt. I forget the code. P0277 I think. It has a fresh ficm in it and the injector ohmed fine, so I figured a short in the harness. $200 and a new injector harness later the code is still there and now a #6 cylinder contribution code. Does this mean I have to take this thing apart again??? Definitely not impressed with these injectors. I ordered the premium from Innovative but after I installed them I was looking at the receipt and noticed I was sent the basics (No new spool valves, Solenoids, plugs, plunger springs and poppet springs 1 year warranty) And innovative won't refund the price difference. And then Warren "misplaced" my cores so now I'm out my core refund. This project has been a nightmare! So what do you guys think could be causing these two codes? Thanks

·
Administrator
32,939 Posts
Warren another black eye for them

thak kind of Bullcrap is why i buy with a credit card

i have only had to do 2 chargebacks but that would have constituted a third if it was my purchase

1 - 3 of 3 Posts