Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be releasing a new tuning files update. Hopefully Matt will have everything finished up and the files will be available on the website this evening.

The fix list:

-Stock No Regen file checksum repaired (all files)
-P1635 code for 3.55 gears
-250HP EGR-related DTC's
-300HP P0088 High Rail Pressure code repaired
-210Tow and 210TowNEGR index file repaired to show up on TCM files

The addition list:

-300HP, 310HP, 350HP are all Level 1 tunes
-Late lock files

Tune file downloads are broken into separate folders. Each folder will include both early lock-up files and late lock-up files. The folders will be labeled as:

Standard
EGR Delete
Standard TCM
EGR Delete TCM

Thanks to everyone for being patient with us over the last few months while we have been testing for this update. We hope that you will be pleased with what we have to offer. If you run into any problems, let us know. I will post up as soon as the update is available on the site.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
323 Posts
Are you freaking serious?! That is awsome so everyone will have a 300 and up tunes??? No extra? That is amazing... why all of a sudden the change to not having to pay for them?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have done this several times now. Last major update, we offered the 275 tune for free with all level 1 licenses. Before that, we offered the 250 tune (and all tunes below that) to all level 1 licenses.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ive noticed that. Any particular reason why? Seems like youd lose money because people arent paying for the high tunes now? Then again not as many people are buying these tuners and tunes because the next newer model is out now. Well whatever the reason is Im sure it will make everyone happy. One more step up on the other guys now that your badddest tunes are all included

·
Registered
113 Posts
About time!! Jk. Does this update address us guys with suncoast transmissions? I remember you saying it would on "the garage".

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
479 Posts
It's 5am and I'm sitting in my truck updating mine as I speak (type, whatever)

Pretty excited to try out the late lock up!

Jeff sorry I've been so late on sending you my data logs I've had a hectic week at work and on top of that my grandma died. You should have them in your email by the time you read this. Hope I send you the right ones this time! Haha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great news.....mildly irritated that I just bought the level 3 licence a month ago though.....

·
Registered
683 Posts
Great news.....mildly irritated that I just bought the level 3 licence a month ago though.....
I just bought mine last week. :doh: lol!! Oh well, no biggie.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You'd think such a great "reliable" company such as spartan would inform its valued customers that a week after purchasing something. It would be free. I like spartan but thats shi***.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Call the office for built transmission files. People run to many different setups to offer one set of files.
I think I'll the the new tunes first to see how they are first. Thanks for the update Spartan!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jeff Does the No EGR tunes update not have a stock no DPF tune anymore?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Gothca. I just checked, they are in the regular tunes not in the no EGR tunes

1 - 20 of 72 Posts