Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new tuned FICM and put it in it works great seems to be a little harder to start cold but way better response. I took my tuner off just to see how it runs stock and wow!! when i put my extream or insanty on it it runs better but not a whole lot. I think i have some injector issues from the lpop problems im just not sure is all i know is stock this badmotha fuc## runs way hard. Better then new by a long shot..I dont need a diff tune for the tuned ficm do i?

·
Registered
386 Posts
is a tuned ficm easier on a stock engine than a custom tuned sct?

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure on that but she feels great stock its really night and day diff. But the tranns might not like the stock file with the new FICM
Im just wondering why when i switch back to a hot file it really isnt a huge Diff in power. maybe my turbos not up to par from all the nitrous overspinning it.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
na you dont need a different tune made. it should be fine. cold starts have always been a little harder.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
na you dont need a different tune made. it should be fine. cold starts have always been a little harder.
Last time I talked to Eric he told me if you have his tunes, he can re-tune it with the FICM tuned to make it even better. I'm sure Elite is somewhat similar. :ford:

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been runnin erics tunes i have both eric and elites...I put the truck back to stock for the old lady i just bought a 6.4 and she dont need all that power But man stock it rips!!! Ill have to run them stock to stock :evil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts