Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Also 38r,set of gauges, and a new CD/DVD/Ipod/Sat Radio/HD Radio/GPS/ Back-Up Camera head unit. ill get pics later of the last 3 things.Im very happy with the stack. Now I just need a set of injectors to be able to spool that 38r, I haven't been able to get it past about 13psi.

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
nice work, thats what i'm looking for but in black. I love the look of a single stack, can you show some pics of the instalation please.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I was thinking. Im gonna have the guy who installed it check it out and just make sure that everythings good.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice work, thats what i'm looking for but in black. I love the look of a single stack, can you show some pics of the instalation please.
Unfortunately I couldn't install it myself, I didn't have any tools or anything. I had twisted diesel install it for me, it was right at $500 installed. So I can't complain. It sucks living in a barracks on the base here. Base police are Jack-azzez they don't let you work on your stuff in the parking lot.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Unfortunately I couldn't install it myself, I didn't have any tools or anything. I had twisted diesel install it for me, it was right at $500 installed. So I can't complain. It sucks living in a barracks on the base here. Base police are Jack-azzez they don't let you work on your stuff in the parking lot.
They can't help it, they only enforce what someone else thought was a good idea. Most of them probley don't care if you work on it or not, they just have to do there jobs. here's a quote from an old Navy SeAL that I use all the time " You don't have to like it you just have to do it."

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Ya you should easily be able to spool the 38r with stock injectors, there is a problem somewhere...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found an exhaust leak off the manifold earlier, Im gonna see if i can just tighten it back down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts