Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just orderd my guages for my truck. Got egt up to 2400, boost 60,and trans temp 300. I decided to try glowshift due too the 7 colors you can choose from and they are cheap. They have a one year warenty so if they mess up im good or I will just put cobalts in. I figured for the price might ass well try them. They should be in in a few days so I will let yall know how the quality is. I am not expecting much but for 260 hey why not.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look of the guages. And i am going to get a diferent programer before long so it will have even more guages.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Be sure to post some pics.. Like to see how they turn up.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah they look cool but Just be careful I've had 3 friends who bought glow shift gauges and they didn't even make it a year.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get some pics up as soon as they are in.

If they do go out i guess i will just send them back under warenty.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have the same set up on my truck they are the tinted series. they all still work fine no issues there but after a few months the colors stopped workin em. they are stuck in red and one of the buttons fell off.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL As long as they light up I dont care wat color

·
C10H20
342 Posts
Yeah they look cool but Just be careful I've had 3 friends who bought glow shift gauges and they didn't even make it a year.
+1 I had some in my Mustang and they were awful. called them glow s**t gauges after a while.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I hope they turn out ok. I got the simple ones so hopefully nothing goes wrong since ther is less to go wrong.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well they came intoday. Will have them installed this weekend with pics on monday at the lateest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts