Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Everett WA in June and wanted to see if anyone is near by. Would be nice to hang out with some fellow Diesel freaks like me

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check out NWForddiesels.com...lots of local guys on there. The next big event is Smoke on the Mountain...a fun run/food drive to Mt. St. Helens at the end of October.

Last year we had around 47 trucks show, and fillled the 8ft bed of my truck with food for one of the local food banks.

I'm in North Kitsap County near Kingston.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Check out NWForddiesels.com...lots of local guys on there. The next big event is Smoke on the Mountain...a fun run/food drive to Mt. St. Helens at the end of October.

Last year we had around 47 trucks show, and fillled the 8ft bed of my truck with food for one of the local food banks.

I'm in North Kitsap County near Kingston.
Wish I wasn't gonna be underway for this. Will have to check you guys out. Was wondering if there was a ford diesel club around here! Are you accepting donations yet? Headin to bremerton. This weekend and have stuff I could drop off for ya.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
I'm in Silverdale. Also planning on making it to SOTM. Coastie, I may be available to meet up if you want to drop something off. If not, I should be up towards PA to get some hiking in before the snow starts.

·
Dylan
118 Posts
Hey, what's going on? I live out in Lake Stevens and work at Boeing in Everett.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts