Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 09 Ford F-350 King Ranch, bought it Jan 15 2010. Had 12k miles on it, so far I love it. Put a edge race evolution, 325/65/18 Mtz's on it and a top gun push bar. Also have bush wacker pocket flares painted to match an 18x10 relm wheels to install once this weather drys up. No longer have the chevy or mega cab, pulling truck is tore apart for the winter...Enjoy the pics. Brian

This happened earlier this morning. Needless to say it was stuck.

07 Chevy, bought it bone stock then after a few weeks it looked like this...

This is what it looked liked the day I sold it. 4in lift, ppe programer,ts mp8

99 Cummins, fireringed head, studs, 6x.020 sticks, s480, 13mm p-pump

06 Mega Cab, bully dog crazy larry, 100hp sticks, BD race twins, suncoast tranny.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Nice looking trucks!! Which one do you like the best??................:ford:

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out of all the diesel trucks ive owned.... 12v, 24v, commonrail dodge's, 7.3, 6.0, the new 6.4 powerstrokes, and lbz duramax...

Best to least favorite.
1. 6.4 good transmission, towing power, solid frontend, great interior
2. 97' 12v beat the hell out of the truck and is still running today with almost 400k miles
3. 99' 7.3
4. 06' Mega Cab, traded it for the Chevy. Had metal shavings in oil.
5. 01' Cummins, 4 transmissions,horrible front end, vp44
6. 04' 6.0, 26k miles blew head gasket an dropped injectors
7. 07' lbz Duramax, 2 trannys, all 8 injectors, 2 rear ends, dozen bent tierods.

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good lookin trucks. That King Ranch looked a little dirty in the one pic.
I got a burn pile back in the corner of the barn lot, I drove back there without a problem. When I went to leave this happens. I tried to get as close to the road as I could because all my mfwd tractors are still put away for the winter an the only one sittin out is a helpless 4630.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts