Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow diesel lovers! New to this forum so wanted to check in and introduce myself. Just acquired an OBS 97 that I'm trying to get educated about, I've been a cummins guy most of my life ?. Anyhow, I'll try and search and read before asking any dumb questions! Look forward to all the info here on the site!

Kyle

1997 f350 4x4. Pretty bone stock

2004 f350 4x4 with a 2013 6.7 cummins swap and nv5600......?

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
I've been a cummins guy most of my life .
Well we might forgive you since its in a ford. But if its got moose mirrors then all bets are off.

:welcome: to the nation.

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No moose mirrors! But I did install the newer tow mirrors. I'll post some pics as soon as I am allowed ?

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
Go welcome a few guys check out the random pics and other crazy threads just brace ur self @Turd-250 has scared several newbies away. And you will get ur post count up in no time.

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
Yap he is his own man that's for sure.

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
And its even more fun once he sees this in the morning.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,836 Posts
what the?!!? oh...

welcome to PSN Kyle!

lol my ears were burning earlier looking around on tapatalk lol! i still dont' know how to find my way around there... bu ti'm on a desktop now lol! it's true, i evidently scared off two new guys recently :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well hello turd two fifty! Must have Been some pretty thin skinned fellers to get run off from a forum ?

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
what the?!!? oh...

welcome to PSN Kyle!

lol my ears were burning earlier looking around on tapatalk lol! i still dont' know how to find my way around there... bu ti'm on a desktop now lol! it's true, i evidently scared off two new guys recently :p
See i have fun when I can't sleep.

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
lol! but did you dream about me? lol
Nope luckily not. As far as I know didn't dream at all last night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts