Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

new to psn

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mfire17 
#1 ·
like to say hi to everyone. Have been following 6.7 forum for some time. I have learned alot about fords new diesel on this site . Hope to learn alot more because i just got a new one.

#2 ·
welcome to the site

#5 ·
Post some pics and a list future plans

#11 ·
All should have the 400 hp tune. If it was sold before the 400 flash, whoever owned it could have taken it back in. If it was built from the factory before the tune was released, that was a "First" for Ford, to flash earlier builds with the new software.
I picked mine up in Sept of 10, and told them to make sure it has the flash before I picked it up. :evil

But in answer to your question, I am sure yours has the tune from the factory, as I said above, mine was delivered on Sept 19th of 2010, and they had already started building them from the factory then, Flashed all inventory on the lots, and were flashing all others when you brought them into the dealer.

#10 ·
if your not sure and wanna find out, take it to the dealer, they have the tools to do it, if not. mine did and it was built on 9/11

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.