Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AndrewjSmith
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IDK if im in the right place to look for a set of towing mirrors for my 99 powerstroke but if anyone can help me let me know please!
Looking for the stock mirrors, I just have the regular truck mirrors. Want the towing mirrors!
Thanks for help in advance
Andrew

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Ebay..the o8s are better for towinf but just a but more involved.
They are heated too which is nice. There are writeups on the install.
Not sure on the six liters if they are heated..

But there are plain 99 sryle tow mirrirs too.
The 08s just have better vis

·
AndrewjSmith
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try rockauto.com they are the cheapest i could find if your wanting 99-04 stock mirrors
thanks man! Just checked that site out, saves me about 75$ on that site compared to amazon or anywhere else, also cant find anyone on craigslist locally that has them for sale! thanks bud!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Just be patient there is always a set up forsale around here. For future reference this thread would belong in the classified section in the exterior sub forum. Your title should look like something like this

WTB tow mirrors for 99 psd

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
uhhh thanks???
And where can a guy find the classifieds? I have looked over and over on the main screen cant seem to find it?
Uhhh keep looking its not rocket science. I don't see how you can possibly find this section and not locate the classifieds?? You need to pass up all the site sponsors its towards the bottom of the forums page.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,350 Posts

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Does anyone know if the ones from rock auto rattle the mirror? I get my mirrors thru keystone and they're about a 9 out of 10 imo compared to stock. Only slightly more shake then OEM.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts