Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, just checking in, and have a few questions for fellow Maryland/VA'ers. I bought a 2004 6.0 excursion 6 months ago, already had EGR delete, ARPs and HGs done. Unfortunately after some inspection, I realized it's got the black onyx gaskets in it, and after reading the countless horror stories, I want to get them replaced and the motor done right. This is my family vacation vehicle, and the thought of being stranded 500 miles from home with my two young children is too much. I want to get OEM head gaskets, can hopefully reuse the ARPs, want to do bulletproof remote oil cooler with factor filter, and I'm guessing replace the HPOP while they're in there. UPdated turbo pipes, etc etc. I've identified a few shops that are within 2 hours of me and am looking for some feedback. I need this done right the first time, way too much money to take risks with. So I've found Strokers Unlimited over in VA, MDP near B'more, Crouch Automotive up in Elkton, and Marty's. I had originally planned to use Strokers Unlimited because it is the closest and they seem to have good reviews, but figured I should give em all a chance. So, anyone with experience at these places, please chime in! Thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
There are a few shops in Southern MD that do good work. One is just north of Leonardtown called Stroked Diesel Performace and the other is in Hollywood called Hollyrock Customs. You might try one of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts