Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
I got the adrenaline best 600 bucks I spent so far! and as far as a dyno run I'm just trying to get a bench mark at were I am now, I would like to live tune but that's a time and money issue now

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
What is the gizzmo that i have circled in this picture:confused: remember i just got the truck and i havent been in it yet

Attachments

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Can you clarify a little like is it worth keeping in there because apparently the people i got the truck from didnt even know what it was and they said it was there when it was new

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Thank You guys. I just find it funny the people i got it from didnt know what it was and had the truck 10 years and never asked. I really appreciate all the help.

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Has any of you used the Auxillary Idle Control Module. From what I understand about what i just read i am not going to need it in there, i could be missunderstanding it though.:shrug:

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
Idle controls are common in tow trucks, dump trucks and anything else that run off of the trucks power. from what I have seen some of the trucks that have the camper package have those controls as well. I would keep it, ya never know when you might want to set the idle up a little.... like warming up the truck or jumping a buddies truck ;)

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
No problem, makes me wish I had one.... dammit man see what you have done now I must hunt one down :doh: Just kidding but I am going to see if I can find one though

·
The Ontaribertan.
213 Posts
Hey man, welcome to PSN, just started tuning into your thread. I just bought my second PSD and am trying to keep the addiction in check. How long will it be until you get to drive er? If I were you it'd be killing me haha.

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I can't say exactly on how long but it looks to be about a couple more months. Trust me it is killing me I think I have done looked at PHP's site and many more so many times that they are going to block me soon. I cant wait to drive her yall will be the first to know.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
I can't wait to hear about it!! keep us updated!!

·
2000 F350
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Not a problem because about 4 hours after the stock drive you will probably hear about the drive with the air filter exhaust and chip:evil then you will hear about how comfortable the girl is to sleep in because the my girl kicked me out :doh:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts