Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I purchased my 2003 F-350 w/6.0 back in May but until recently have not been able to add performance parts to her.

I am a senior engineering student at LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas.

I am a member of the Automotive Society on campus, we are a group of guys that love fast cars and trucks.

My 350 is a crew with long bed 4x4 Lariat.

I am planning on starting with a tuner and exhaust then moving to intake followed my high ram...then prob egr bypass and the usual head upgrades.

I am new to diesel performance, so I am extremely open to advice and other help.

Kinglouie635

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Hello All,

I purchased my 2003 F-350 w/6.0 back in May but until recently have not been able to add performance parts to her.

I am a senior engineering student at LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas.

I am a member of the Automotive Society on campus, we are a group of guys that love fast cars and trucks.

My 350 is a crew with long bed 4x4 Lariat.

I am planning on starting with a tuner and exhaust then moving to intake followed my high ram...then prob egr bypass and the usual head upgrades.

I am new to diesel performance, so I am extremely open to advice and other help.

Kinglouie635
sct with custom tunes from a site sponsor, straight pipe exhaust, dont worry about the intake it will support 500hp, the high ram elbow isnt needed unless u want it for pertys under the hood, headstuds, egr delete and drive it like a race car, o and by the way :welcome: to the nation, from the land of oz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts