Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am in the market for new tires this spring. I have the X code springs in the front and F-350 bolcks in the rear , I just purchased DR mini spring packs also . I am currently running Cooper Discover AT's in the 255/85/16 ,I would like to find a 35-10.50-16 AT tire so that I can keep my stock 16x7 rims. I know that ther are tires in this size but such as the super swampers but I don't want a mud tire just a good AT tire. I have seen the coyote tires but they are a little to big as they are 36's .If anyone has information please reply. Thanks

·
<----Colin Banks
3,001 Posts
Look into the ProComp AT. It is the best tire I have ever used. Great ride on raod and great traction in mud, snow and ice. Plus they have a 50,000 mile warranty. If I were you, I would look at the 285 size or the 305.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know you said you did not a M/T. But if you have a chance look at the Toyo Open Country line. I have the M/T and they have been the best tires I have ever owned. They are no louder then any A/T out, and they are also load rated E which is good for towing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts