Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tires do yall recommend for my 96 350. I want somethin pretty meaty but not too crazy. Let me know wat yall are usin. Thanks

tony:ford:

·
Registered
196 Posts
ive had BFG A/T's on every car ive owned and never once had an issue, very good wear and they are mud and extreme snow condition or whatever they call it rated

·
Registered
14 Posts
ive got hankook dynapro atm. they ride real good and are wearing real even. i only got 15,000 miles on them and still have tons of tread left.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
goodyear wrangler duratrac hands down! they were purpose built for offroad capability and running them on a tow rig, so i just simply dont think they can be beat

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
I have Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on mine right now, 265/75/16. they're pretty good A/T tires for the price, and don't look too bad.duratrac's are gonna be my next tire

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
General Grabber AT2's on last five trucks after running other brands. they are up high on my list of to do's for this truck. You can get a 285/75-16 E rated tire for 152 a piece.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hankook dynapro mt's. one of the better mud tires ive owned. i think they do just as good if not better than a set of super swampers

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
General Grabber AT2's on last five trucks after running other brands. they are up high on my list of to do's for this truck. You can get a 285/75-16 E rated tire for 152 a piece.
good tire, I've had a few sets in the past and just put another set on in feb.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
dick cepek fc 2s
Yup for sure don't Dick around...... Get the Fun County IIs and get em syped for longer wear too

jrc

·
amos moses
150 Posts
toyo open country mt's here. 5k on em. Love the low road noise and manners of these. (expensive though) highly reccomend them!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love my Goodyear Duratracs. My neighbor just got 52k mi out of a set that were under a 9800lb service truck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hankook dynapro mt's. one of the better mud tires ive owned. i think they do just as good if not better than a set of super swampers
Like wise,here.I like how it handles,looks,just a slight hum on the highway.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Firestone destination m/t's, they work great, theyre not very noisy and i couldnt beat the price

·
Shortbus driver
223 Posts
toyo open country mt's here. 5k on em. Love the low road noise and manners of these. (expensive though) highly reccomend them!
x2

Tried just a pair first to try them out. Bought the other 2 a few months later. Soooo much quieter than the Michelin XLs they replaced. In 315/75R16 they have a 3850# rating :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Firestone Destination A/T, affordable and good quality. the M/T's look pretty tuff too

·
Registered
433 Posts
General Grabber AT2! Cuzn and both brother inlaws run them! and love them! on my list next time I shopping:doh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts