• Nitto Mud Grapplers

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna need new tires soon. I have toyo mts now. I wondering which tire u guys like better. Im stuck between Toyo Mts again, Nitto Mud Grapplers, or Kuhmo KL-71 mud tires. I no the toyos are long lasting tires so there one brand. The kuhmos i heard last longer and i have a little more hum to them which i like. the nittos are just so bad ash and are loud but maybe to loud. Just tryiing to get some insite. Thanks Guys. Pictures help i thought

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ive had the Toyos. Very nice and good wear. Had the mud grapplers for 3days before going to the Toyos. Way way way to loud. Now I just got a set of nitto trail grapplers. I'll have them on the exie this weekend and let you know on them. If I don't like them I will be going back to the toyos.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i new the nittos were to loud but the look of them on a truck in awesome. truly im debating kuhmos or toyos again.but nittos are still in the back of my mind.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I know it's not on your poll but i have m/t baja claws on my truck and i am very happy with them not to noisy on the road and excellent in the mud. I have put 35k miles on them and will proly get another 5 maybe 10k out of em. I had mud grapplers before these and i sold them because they are extremely noisy on the road they sound like a damn airplane.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Kumho's i have the 37" o my 07 and i like them.. I had the km2 before and they did not last and are loud.. I have the mt's on me 2000 and i just dont like them.. At all..

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I know it's not on your poll but i have m/t baja claws on my truck and i am very happy with them not to noisy on the road and excellent in the mud. I have put 35k miles on them and will proly get another 5 maybe 10k out of em. I had mud grapplers before these and i sold them because they are extremely noisy on the road they sound like a damn airplane.
My buddy ad the Nitto Mud grapplers and the first week he had them we are all towing going out to the river. We were honestly looking around for wtf the noice was before we realized that it was his tires. They work great though if u can deal with the noise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts