Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dealing with a starter that sometimes struggles and sometimes spins great. Last night I installed a Powermaster Ultra Duty 9051. First off, the install was an absolute beotch. The top bolt needed a swivel adapter at the socket and then a swivel head ratchet. I had to pull the dipstick to get the right amount of room at that angle, which I had just installed the overpriced aluminum fix(Got corn holed there). So I pulled the dipstick that I had just put in. That was the last shot or I was going to pull the damn thing and get to grinding on the aluminum rib that was obstructing a decent angle/approach to the top bolt.

After swearing and throwing a few tools I got it Finally installed. I fired it up today and HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!. It spins the motor so damn fast and it sounds like its not struggling at all now. I wish I would have done this swap years ago. Now I just hope I get a good one and it doesn't die on me too soon.

--Keep Strokin'

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
This really sounds like an Amazon review

Glad it working good for ya

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This really sounds like an Amazon review

Glad it working good for ya

Damn I'm good, I didn't even get it from amazon. Maybe I can get them to pay me for my review :grin:

--Keep Strokin'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts