Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
soooooo... whats the new special?
:whs:

Anxious to try it on my son's truck. He has terrible cold starts (it is NOT the FICM).. Might as well go ahead and get enough for 2 trucks plus a couple of maintenance bottles for future oil changes.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Agreed, I'm waiting for a special to buy this stuff. I'd be in if you'd throw in a bottle of Winter or Summer Fuel Additive.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Any specials going on?

·
Lubrication Addict!!
430 Posts
What about FREE SHIPPING! For PSN members instead of a T/S... I would buy more products online, but most of the time the shipping is as much as the product or more...

My last 2 winter Oil Changes... I have used HSS for the simple fact Chris didn't charge me shipping... I would really like to try the Rev-x--I have read the reviews!! All seem to be outstanding results... That price for those 2 little bottles + shipping is just hard to explain to the wife... With the other product, I can at least sub for the 2qts of oil...

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought two bottles of the oil additive up here, Then I found this site. I think I will keep an eye on the specials on here for now on. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I need some. Just hoping to catch a special before i purchase some.

·
Registered
591 Posts
ordering soon so if i can get a deal im all for it

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought two bottles. Put it in and the truck after 10 kms is running alot better. Thanks Rev X, Your product works great.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts