Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prettymuch like the new header, but miss danny's orange tuck pick.
I think it would look pretty good slipped in to the left of the plain jane 7.3 you have.
Especially since it is a very modded lookin truck, which is what half the form and all the action is about.....mods.
Just my 2 cent

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
yeah ive been thinking about these things too..but now that it is done, we can make the final changes... trust me, the banner is the easy part, the formatting and sizing is 10 times the difficulty. i think i would like zane's lightning and some others. i want performance trucks that represent the now, and the old banner was not that.... we'll get it lined out. keep the input coming, but i know we cant please everybody.

·
SLOW LEARNER
737 Posts
I hate to say it but why not slap Snow White up there somewhere,maybe in the background.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I think it should have the fastest or most recognizable of each body style and/or motor...

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
yeah ive been thinking about these things too..but now that it is done, we can make the final changes... trust me, the banner is the easy part, the formatting and sizing is 10 times the difficulty. i think i would like zane's lightning and some others. i want performance trucks that represent the now, and the old banner was not that.... we'll get it lined out. keep the input coming, but i know we cant please everybody.
I agree mike Zanes lightning would look pretty sick up there next to the psn drag truck when it gets finished and maybe rudy's drag truck on the other side next to shawns 6.0! just an idea

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I agree mike Zanes lightning would look pretty sick up there next to the psn drag truck when it gets finished and maybe rudy's drag truck on the other side next to shawns 6.0! just an idea
I forgot about the PSN truck, that should diffidently be in the site header!

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
PSN truck, Zane's lightning, Shawns crew cab, powersmoker, and rudy's truck would all be cool (current) trucks to see with variety of the body styles... Maybe snow white? I actually (as much as i hate to admit) would think Matt's (motoxracer42) truck would be a cool addition since he is almost fast and the color of his truck definitly "pops". But then again, what do i know... lol

On Edit: Some other cool options also could be the old (70 something?) red ford crew cab 6.0 that Wayne (Elite) built or House Of Diesels old 62? ford with the 6.0 or his 6.0 superduty crawler on 54" tires and rockwells...

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
There are definately way too many choices haha. but i think it would be cool to do all the current trucks leading the way as we have mentioned above

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Blah...race,race,race...fooey.

Throw a man's version of a truck up there,.....something lifted and aggressive looking....

you know....kinda like this

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
PSN truck, Zane's lightning, Shawns crew cab, powersmoker, and rudy's truck would all be cool

On Edit: Some other cool options also could be the old (70 something?) red ford crew cab 6.0 that Wayne (Elite) built or House Of Diesels old 62? ford with the 6.0 or his 6.0 superduty crawler on 54" tires and rockwells...
i think thats a good idea too! some 6.4's, 6.0's, and a couple 7.3's and i think that old elite truck would look great!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts