Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont disown me! It was the only way to fix all my 6.0-woes on a budget.

So I traded in the 04 F350 for a 2000 BMW 323ci.

A bit of a downgrade as far as vehicle value, but its nice to be back in a car! This thing is quick enough, and got over 30mpg most of the city drive back today!

Just a pre-detail pic. I'll get more up soon!!

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Nice to be back in a car? I had to drive a car for most of a year. Getting in and out of it hurt so much, I was happy as hall to get rid of it and get back in my truck. How is that car going to do with a pallet of grass on it. Or when you fridge, or washer, or oven goes out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
April fools? :confused:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No april fools here...I had an 03 SVT Cobra Mustang before the truck...and the traffic here in Northern VA/D.C. area were driving me insane. So I downsized, literally and financially.

(and I dont have to fix that damn 6-oh anymore!)

·
Scab
1,295 Posts
Dont disown me!
I won't I know that area of the State makes people lose their minds and think about things like grinding their own coffee beans and driving bimmers

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I can understand getting away from a money pit. On the other hand, let something break on the Beamer. Probably won't be that cheap either. 30 mpg is nice though. You gotta drive it. Thought about getting rid of mine for the same reason. Just couldn't do it. It's my CRACK. And yes I've driven in D.C., it SUCKS. Worse traffic I ever been in. Built a movie theater on Tysons Corner mall. Was glad to get done there. Can't say that I blame ya man. Little car would have come in handy.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the things that break on this BMW are still cheaper than the things that break on a 4x4 6.0!

i'll be picking up a project in a few months. Either a fox-body mustang or a late 70's truck

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Well, if you gotta get rid of the truck, a bimmer is the only way to go. They truely are awesome to drive. I love my 87 325is with 262,000 miles. It is a blast to drive.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Well, if you gotta get rid of the truck, a bimmer is the only way to go. They truely are awesome to drive. I love my 87 325is with 262,000 miles. It is a blast to drive.
Can't argue that. They're fun as he'll to drive. Buddy of mine was selling an 02 for 5k. Wanted to pick it up for my wife. Just couldn't swing it. 6.oohhh $&:t was down and had to fix it. :doh::doh:

·
Scab
1,295 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love the cars. My mother is thinking about selling her 07 335i, and I would love to get it, but only if I can keep the stroke. It's also my crack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts