Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stroked Smoke
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed some ISSPRO EV1 gauges. I had older versions of isspro that came with the truck. When I installed the new pyrometer it seems to read 100-200 degrees hotter than the old one. I used the probe that came with the truck (isspro). When I purchased the new one I did not get a new probe. Could this be the problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Banned
459 Posts
is your old set for sale?

·
Stroked Smoke
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure yet. want to make sure the new ones will work.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
You installed a new set of EV1 gauges or EV2's??? kinda important...

Do you have "amp" boxes or not...

·
Stroked Smoke
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EV1 with amp boxes

·
Registered
198 Posts
ive had the same problem

·
Stroked Smoke
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you find anything wrong or contact Isspro or am I in for another pyro?

·
Registered
124 Posts
i have EV1 and i like them alot because they do the job in monitoring my engine, they are my first set of gauges and if they are reading 100-200 degrees hotter than what my egts really are im really not going to complain one bit! I run down the highway according to the gauge at 850 degrees. And never get above 1200 degrees when really trying to get on it and racing. So im happy that they maybe reading hotter than normal!

·
Registered
230 Posts
i have EV1 and i like them alot because they do the job in monitoring my engine, they are my first set of gauges and if they are reading 100-200 degrees hotter than what my egts really are im really not going to complain one bit! I run down the highway according to the gauge at 850 degrees. And never get above 1200 degrees when really trying to get on it and racing. So im happy that they maybe reading hotter than normal!
Just curious but why would you want to run gauges if they do not read correctly? And how do you know that your truck isnt running what the gauges are reading at?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts