Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New project and toy

5K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  thetonka 
#1 · (Edited)
My rig/toy that I rock crawl with

+

=

everything is getting transferd over from my cherokee to the buggy chassis, including the full widths and drive train.. This will be fun :rockwoot:

See less See more
#3 ·
click on it and then you should get prompted to open.. If not I will post the pics up later once I get home

#6 ·
Ok I fixed the pics.. Im stripping down my cherokee and transfering the drivetrain, full width axles, and all the other good stuff I have on it over to the buggy

#9 ·
I did the same thing to a CJ7 I restored, I dropped the 4BT along with an NV4500, sprung over on 35s.. I regret selling that CJ

#8 ·
this is the reason why Im going buggy

#18 ·
Trust me I want to, but for the time being Im just going to use what I have

#16 ·
Holy S@$& That thing is sweet!! good luck:rockon: Keep us posted!!! :nopics:

#17 ·
I have one more trail run on Sat, then the cherokee will go under the knife for the transplant

#20 ·
Well the deconstuction of the Jeep will start after Sun, after my last trail run. Ill try to keep all fours on the ground

#22 ·
As of today

#24 ·
Im going to turn that in to On Board Air, I also have a homade Liquid CO2 tank at 3000psi also...

#26 · (Edited)
Its a certified fire extinguisher tank, pressure checked, Valve, and a regulator to knock it down to 180psi.. ITS SAFE..

Anyways the dash has been ripped out and the wiring harness removed and installed in the buggy, master cylinder is also installed, Im working on the seat bracketry now

#27 ·
Wow cool rig.

#28 ·
When I get home from work I will try and install the shifter, Tcase shifter, and finish with the seats, I may even start to put the axles under it

#29 ·

#31 ·
I already sold it, along with a whole bunch of other things

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.